In the field of power system protection, Stelmec offers digital relays which are enabled with recent technologies. The Stelmec modular multi function protection relay SLR140C-e monitors the three phase electrical networks & protects those against faults. It is designed for highly electrical noisy substation environment. These relays come with the following extensive protection features: 50, 51, 50N, 51N, 50G, 51G, 37, 46, 49, 50BF, 62CLP, 46BC, 79, 64N,74TC, 86, 59N (NDR), HiZ & offer 1 or 2 or 4 group settings & communication protocol options; IEC60870-5-103, MODBUS-RTU & IEC61850.
Protection & Control Functions
- Two Stages Over Current, Calculated Earth Fault
and Measured Earth Protection Relay (50/51/
50N/ 51N/ 50G/ 51G)
- IDMTL Characteristics - NI, VI, EI, LTI, 3s, 1.3s,
0.6s & DTL for Phase & Earth Fault
- Transient Free Phase Fault & Earth Fault High
- Latest Up To 100 Fault Log With Time Stamp
- Latest Up To 1000 Events Log With Time
- User Friendly Local HMI
- Hardware and Software Self Diagnosis
- Four Discrete Elements For Phase Fault & Earth Fault
- High Impedance Fault Protection (HiZ)
- Neutral Displacement Protection (NDR) for Blocking
Earth Element during Single Phase Load Conditions
- Programming Logic Equation & Protection Blocking
- 1 or 2 or 4 Setting Groups – Auto or
- IEC 61850 and/or Iec 60870-5-103 and/or
MODBUS-RTU Communication Protocol for SCADA
- Inbuilt Disturbance Recorder for Latest 100 Fault
- User Configurable Relay Digital Output , Digital
Input & LEDs
- Draw-out / Fixed Type Case
- (WxHxD): (134 x 180 x 292) mm ~
- Cutout size (WxH): (110 x 158) mm ~
- Degree of Protection: IP 54
- Weight: 2.85 Kg ~
- Draw-out / Fixed type
- There is continuous effort at Stelmec to keep abreast of latest technology in line with customers’ requirements and hence the product
specifications are subject to change.
- Products described in this catalogue are manufactured and supplied according to Certified Management System ISO 9001:2015.
- Product variants provide different combinations of features / specifications listed above & need not necessarily be a part of single variant.