Trip Circuit Supervision Relay
- Robust Electromechanical Design
- Simple and reliable construction
- Pre and post close supervision
- Reverse flag indication
- Self reset contacts
- Heavy duty contacts
- Hand Reset mechanical flag
- Flush panel mounting
- Front Bezel: 172×152 mm ~
- Cut Out: 132×132 mm ~
- Trip circuit supervision relay monitors the healthiness of the trip circuit of breaker in Open & Close condition.
- While the Circuit breaker is Open or Close states the ‘C’ element of the trip circuit supervision relay is energized via the ‘NO’ contacts of either element ‘A’ or element ‘B’. In case of failure of the trip circuit to the circuit breaker fails, element ‘C’ of the relay will drop off which will indicate the ‘Trip Circuit Faulty’ condition.
- There is a continuous effort at Stelmec to keep abreast of latest technology inline with customer's requirement
- All these activities are followed as per ISO 9001 : 2008
Site Best Viewed in Google Chrome 29 & above, IE 10 & above, Mozilla 23 & above, Safari 3 & above