Pole Mounted Sectionalizer is dedicated to serve the
purpose of disconnecting the faulty section
automatically in conjunction with an upstream
Autorecloser circuit breaker in the substation and
restoring power to the healthy lines/branches with
minimum down time.
- Compact In Size, Light Weight Design and hence
Easy to Install and Transport
- SF6 gas Filled Hermetically Sealed Stainless Steel
- Control Unit with Logic Based Programming
- Suitable for Mounting on a Single Pole or on
Double Pole Structure
- Latest Technology of Arc Quenching & Short
- Local & Remote Control Options
- Manual & Automated Options
- Least Maintenance
- In Branch / Line in Power Distribution System
- Automatic Isolation of Faulty Section and
Restoration of Healthy Branches of Distribution
System in Case of Permanent Faults
- Power Supply to Operate the Sectionalizer
- Multifunction Meter to Monitor – Line Current, Line Voltage, PF, fault & its
Type, Duration of Fault and Other Related Data w.r.t. Real Time and Transmit
the same through its RS 485 Port MODBUS to the PLC on the Control Unit.
- PLC with its sufficient memory stores these data and at the same time sends
these data to the communication protocol
Every Control Unit is having a communication Modem (leased line/GPRS/3G/GSM/Fibre Optic); hence they are connected to
each other and also with auto-recloser and with the integrated SCADA (installed at substation) based on standard
communication Protocol IEC-60870-5-104. Moreover, there will be dedicated RS-232C serial port capable of communicating
Every control unit is equipped with rechargeable dry battery of adequate power delivering capacity & along with battery
- There is a continuous effort at Stelmec to keep abreast of latest technology in line with customers’ requirements and hence the
product specifications are subject to change.
- Products described in this catalogue are manufactured and supplied according to Certified Management System ISO 9001:2015.