The Automatic Circuit Recloser (ACR) is used as a
Circuit Breaker that trips when a fault is detected and
has in-built functionality which allows automatic
restoration of power based on user configuration.
- Stainless Steel Tank
- In-Built User Configurable Functionality
- In-Built Current & Voltage Sensors
- Vacuum Interrupters Inside Solid Dielectric Poles
- Control Unit with Logic Based Programming
- Magnetic Actuator Operated Mechanism
- Arc Fault Containment
- Power Quality Software
- SF6 Free Design to Reduce Environmental Footprints
- Overhead Distribution Lines In Substation
- Distribution Substation
- Smart Grid Applications
The RC-10 Control and Communciations cubicle provides directional overcurrent, earth
fault and sensitive earth fault relay, auto reclosing relay, instantaneous metering, event log,
load profile, remote terminal unit and much more for remote control in a single package.
The operator control panel is provided with a large backlit LCD display and keypad to
provide fast navigation and local control.
The panel menus are presented in descriptive text which provides ease of use for operators
and reduces the learning curve.
The control cubicle has three (3) main modules:
- The Operator Panel Module which Provides the Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- The Switch Interface Module (SIM) Provides Power Management, Battery Charging
and Incorporates the Capacitors that Provide the Tripping and Closing Energy to the
- The Relay module includes the main microprocessor and provides DSP functionality.
- There is a continuous effort at Stelmec to keep abreast of latest technology in line with customers’ requirements and hence the
product specifications are subject to change.
- Products described in this catalogue are manufactured and supplied according to Certified Management System ISO 9001:2015.