The Stelmec’s SFPI31 (Indicator) & DCU F1 (Data
Concentrator Unit), Remote overhead fault indicator (RFI)
monitors the overhead electricity lines in LV, MV power
distribution networks. High accuracy current sensors in
the SFPI 31, monitors the phase current & upon
detecting current level exceeding the user-selected
threshold (as a result of a P-P or P-E fault) sends the fault
message to the DCU. The DCU transmits the data to the
central monitoring station over the cellular network.
Combined with GIS and SCADA, the central monitoring
station could precisely locate the faulty section.
- 3 Units/ Set. Installed on (A, B & C) Three Phase
- Real Time Remote Monitoring of the Load Current
- LED Indication with 360o Visibility
- Hot-stick, Line-mountable; Mounting can be
performed while the line is energized
- In-built Battery Supply to Power-up SPFI31 for
about 10 Years
- Remote Management of Indicator and Data
- Communication With Wireless LPRF Module
- User-selectable A) Fault Trip Level; B) Fault Response
Time; C) Reset Time after Power Return
- Comes with a DCU Mainly Composed of the Solar
Panel, PCB Board with Industrial GPRD/ 3G/ 4G LTE
Module, CPU Module and Wireless Receiving Module.
Mains Powering Option available.
- Overall System consists of A) Line Fault Indicator
B) Data Concentrator Unit C) Central Monitoring Station
- Remote Software Configuration and Upgrade,
Significantly Improve the Management Efficiency
- There is continuous effort at Stelmec to keep abreast of latest technology in line with customers’ requirements and hence the product
specifications are subject to change.
- Products described in this catalogue are manufactured and supplied according to Certified Management System ISO 9001:2015.
- Product variants provide different combinations of features / specifications listed above & need not necessarily be a part of single variant.