- STELMEC EPC Division undertakes turnkey EPC Projects up to 400KV Substations and Transmission Line from concept to commissioning, in Substations including GIS, Industrial Switch yard and Power Distribution Systems. STELMEC also undertakes the up-gradation and revamping of existing distribution systems and we also take project pertaining to Solar/Wind, SVC/STATCOM and Digital substations.
- STELMEC EPC Division vision is “To be one of leading companies with a strong project management base and emerge a favoured company to work for” The vision dares to go the obvious and wants to become a national address in itself.
- STELMEC EPC Division would achieve the above vision by adopting standard critical business process such as design, engineering, supply chain management to provide excellent quality product and service to customer.
- STELMEC EPC Division has also adopted Quality Policy that emphasizes “to provide quality service to customer that meet or exceed their expectation.
- Providing turnkey execution of EHV Substation and Transmission Line up to 400KV with leading-edge products, systems and turnkey solutions backed by comprehensive range of services from concept to commissioning with backed by R & D department and highly trained & experienced professionals.
- Addressing every aspect of project needs encompassing planning, project management, financial considerations and environmental needs.
- Cost-Quality Balance with in time execution to Delighted Customers.
- Adoption of latest globally recognized technologies of Systems, Processes & Software.
- Enjoys strategic partnership with renowned GIS/SVC/STATCOM manufactures.
- Degree of protection: IP 51 (higher values on request)
- Public Sector Undertakings
- State Transmission & Distribution Utilities
- Private Utilities
- Coal, Gas, Hydro, Solar & Wind Projects
- Oil, Mining, Minerals & other Infrastructure Projects
There is a continuous effort at Stelmec to keep abreast of latest technology inline with customers’ requirement and hence above specifications are subject to change.