Ring Main Unit is a compact unit to connect, supply and
protect transformers on a radial or an open ring power
network. The primary function of RMU includes detecting
electrical fault and breaking fault currents as required.
RMU offers various advantages in terms of compact size ,
minimal maintenance, high product quality with reliable
operation, ease in installation, independent to
environmental conditions, reduced operating cost and
better personal safety.
- High Degree of Reliability and Safety
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Application
- Reduced Total Cost Considering Space Requirement
- Compatible for Manual and Motorized Remote/SCADA Operation
- Conforms to IEC 6227-100 / 102 / 103 / 200 & IEC 62271-1 / IS 13118
- Arc Interruption in Vacuum and SF6 Gas for Insulation
- RMU is Designed for Internal Arc Classification for 12kV, 21kA IAC AFLR for 0.1 & 1 sec
- Manual and Motorized Three Position Load Break Switch and Off-load Dis-connector cum Earth switch
- All Safety Interlocks are provided
- Extensible on Both LH & RH Side (optional)
- Utility Distribution Networks
- Offices, Hotel Buildings and Other Commercial Establishment
- Contaminated or Polluted Areas
- Underground Substations
- Railways & Airports
- Small Industries and Solar Power Plant
- There is a continuous effort at Stelmec to keep abreast of latest technology in line with customers’ requirements and hence the
product specifications are subject to change.
- Products described in this catalogue are manufactured and supplied according to Certified Management System ISO 9001:2015.